Monday, 3 January 2011

we make excuses for everything.





I got my first tattoo when i was eighteen, it's a small swallow on the right hand side of the lower part of my back. It's so tiny that i always forget that it's there. But when reminded i remember so many things that happened the year "I inked". At the time i just really loved the bird and committed the sin that everyone swears to have never committing and got a tattoo that didn't have any kind of sentimental value to me at all. As addictive as tattoo's are i have only recently decided, a scandalous two years later what i want my next one to be.
It's Italian for "Life is Beautiful", google it.

In other news I'm currently in love with Georgia May Jagger. I bet everyone's wishing back there gap toothed primary school days. Adore the Chanel campaign. As mentioned before I'm on the killer hunt for the perfect LWD which managed to top trump the LBD right out of our fashion minds. Amazing. I want mine to be simple, summary and yet elegant. Perhaps to much pressure for one dress? Or is the "Little White Dress" up to the challenge? This season also brings me on to the dreaded hunt for that perfect pair of jeans that "really must exists out there somewhere!" I haven't brought jeans in literally over a year and a half. I normally choose to stick to Topshop as it's probably the place that requires the least amount of effort while on such a search. However, have been told that Primark are good for skinnies starting at eight pound a pair. I feel i need to research this more but at eight pound a pop can you really go wrong? Even if they just end up as a rip up pair of cut off for the coming summer.

I really want to watch The Black Swan (Yes, Mila Kunis stalker) but it seem's rather dark. Anyone got any personal reviews? 90210 is back on the screen this month, thank god. I'm still hanging from the cliff where they left me. Also KIM AND KOURTNEY TAKE NEW YORK. I could not be more excited.
Went to return the dress today and managed to sneak home with a red crocodile skin bag, a fur snood and some "back up" brogues. I have been transferring my life into my 2011 weekly Moleskin planner (which are currently half price in Waterstones). Brought my first ever bronzer today, as to be honest i'm pretty sure i can glow with pale-ness in a dark room.

Plan on hitting the hair dye hard again tomorrow. "When a girl drastically changes her hair, she's made a big change in her life"
Mini eggs are back in my life in a huge way.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

About.

My photo
Wellington, South West, United Kingdom
i like stack of books, and filling my hard drive with images. drinking cocktails in the afternoon, breakfast dates, aztec wedges, early risers, dominoes cookies and cheesey pasta.

Readers.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow VELVETJUMPSUIT

Monday, 3 January 2011

we make excuses for everything.





I got my first tattoo when i was eighteen, it's a small swallow on the right hand side of the lower part of my back. It's so tiny that i always forget that it's there. But when reminded i remember so many things that happened the year "I inked". At the time i just really loved the bird and committed the sin that everyone swears to have never committing and got a tattoo that didn't have any kind of sentimental value to me at all. As addictive as tattoo's are i have only recently decided, a scandalous two years later what i want my next one to be.
It's Italian for "Life is Beautiful", google it.

In other news I'm currently in love with Georgia May Jagger. I bet everyone's wishing back there gap toothed primary school days. Adore the Chanel campaign. As mentioned before I'm on the killer hunt for the perfect LWD which managed to top trump the LBD right out of our fashion minds. Amazing. I want mine to be simple, summary and yet elegant. Perhaps to much pressure for one dress? Or is the "Little White Dress" up to the challenge? This season also brings me on to the dreaded hunt for that perfect pair of jeans that "really must exists out there somewhere!" I haven't brought jeans in literally over a year and a half. I normally choose to stick to Topshop as it's probably the place that requires the least amount of effort while on such a search. However, have been told that Primark are good for skinnies starting at eight pound a pair. I feel i need to research this more but at eight pound a pop can you really go wrong? Even if they just end up as a rip up pair of cut off for the coming summer.

I really want to watch The Black Swan (Yes, Mila Kunis stalker) but it seem's rather dark. Anyone got any personal reviews? 90210 is back on the screen this month, thank god. I'm still hanging from the cliff where they left me. Also KIM AND KOURTNEY TAKE NEW YORK. I could not be more excited.
Went to return the dress today and managed to sneak home with a red crocodile skin bag, a fur snood and some "back up" brogues. I have been transferring my life into my 2011 weekly Moleskin planner (which are currently half price in Waterstones). Brought my first ever bronzer today, as to be honest i'm pretty sure i can glow with pale-ness in a dark room.

Plan on hitting the hair dye hard again tomorrow. "When a girl drastically changes her hair, she's made a big change in her life"
Mini eggs are back in my life in a huge way.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment